Metro Psychology Support Services is hiring mental health practitioners for in-home mental health care for adults with mental illness in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, and Washington counties. Full-time positions are available that provide flexible work hours, great pay, student loan reimbursement, post graduate tuition reduction, and other benefits. This position provides direct client contact hours that may apply toward licensure. In addition, Metro Psychology Support Services provides clinical supervision for employees on licensure track. Quality training is provided by experienced practitioners and supervisors, including the electronic medical records system used for documentation. Bilingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Mental health practitioners providing services for the treatment of mental illness must be qualified in at least one of the following five ways:
1. Holds a bachelor's degree in a behavioral science or a related field, from an accredited college or university and meets either a or b:
a. Has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to recipients with mental illness
b. Is fluent in a non-English language of a cultural group to which at least 50% of the practitioners recipients belong, completes 40 hours of training in the delivery of services to recipients with mental illness, and receives clinical supervision from a mental health professional at least once a week until the requirements of 2,000 hours of supervised experience are met
2. Has at least 6,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to recipients with mental illness. Hours worked as a mental health behavioral aide I or II under Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) may be included in the 6,000 hours of experience for child recipients.
3. Is a graduate student in one of the mental health professional disciplines and an accredited college or university formally assigns the student to an agency or facility for clinical training
4. Holds a masters or other graduate degree in one of the mental health professional disciplines from an accredited college or university
5. Is a tribally certified mental health practitioner who is serving a federally recognized Indian tribe
Please email or fax a cover letter and resume to the office manager, Hannah Penz.
Email: Info@metropsychsupport.com Fax: 651-645-7972